The Authority hosts its annual sessions at its headquarters in Kingston, Jamaica.
The first and second Sessions were held between 1994 and 1996 with its most recent, the 16th Session in 2010.
At the Annual Sessions, representatives from member states of the Authority meet, discuss and formulate the work of the International Seabed Authority and its Secretariat.
The Authority does not keep verbatim or summary records of meetings. All session documents are however, made available online in all six official languages of the UN.
All Session documents are available in English, French and Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian versions and available for downloading from the 6th Session onwards.
The consolidated and cumulative indexes to the main documents of the Assembly and Council are also available for downloading. This index is updated annually.
Archived versions of 1st to the 5th Session documents will be uploaded in due course and are also available to be downloaded direct from the UN-ODS website.
- 18th Session (9 - 27 July 2012)
- 17th Session (11 - 22 July 2011)
- 16th Session (26 April - 7 May 2010)
- 15th Session (25 May - 5 June, 2009)
- 14th Session (26 May - 6 June, 2008)
- 13th Session (9-20 July, 2007)
- 12th Session (7-18 August, 2006)
- 11th Session (15-26 August 2005)
- 10th Session (24 May - 4 June 2004)
- 9th Session (28 July - 8 August 2003)
- 8th Session (5-16 August 2002)
- 7th Session (2-13 July 2001)
- 6th Session (20-31 March; 3-14 July, 2000)
- 5th Session (9-27 August, 1999)
- 4th Session (16-27 March, 1998)
- 3rd Session (17-27 March, 1997
- 2nd Session (5-16 August, 1996)
- 1st Session (27 Feb - 19 March, 1995)