Statements by the ISA at the Intergovernmental Conference on an international legally binding instrument under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological diversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction (BBNJ)
Statement by the Secretariat of the International Seabed Authority on Cross-Cutting Issues on Article 4, paragraph 1 "Relationship between this Agreement and the Convention and other [existing] relevant legal instruments and frameworks and relevant global, regional and sectoral bodies"
Agenda Item 6 Cross-cutting issues : Joint statement by the International Seabed Authority (ISA) and the International Maritime Organization (IMO)
Agenda Item 5 General Exchange of Views : Statement by the International Seabed Authority, 25 March, 2019
- ISA's Commitment to Protecting the Marine Environment in partnership with the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries of the Republic of Korea and the National Marine Biodiversity Institute of Korea
- Twenty-Five Years of ISA's Contribution to Deep-Sea Marine Scientific Research and the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (2021-2030) in partnership with the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO (IOC-UNESCO) and the Korea Institute of Ocean Science and Technology (KIOST) | 2 April 2019
Intergovernmental Conference on an international legally binding instrument under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological diversity of areas beyond national jurisdiction (General Assembly resolution 72/249) Agenda Items 6 and 7
Agenda Item 6 : General Exchange of Views
Agenda Item 7: Capacity building and transfer of marine technology
Agenda Item 7: Environmental impact assessments
- Presentation | Development of REMPs for cobalt-rich ferromanganese crusts in the Northwest Pacific Ocean - Outcomes of the Qingdao Workshop
- Presentation | Increasing the participation of Developing States in the Capacity Building Programmes of the International Seabed Authority
- Presentation | The Impact of the ISA-Contractor Training Programme: ‘A Trainee’s Perspective'
- Presentation | Deep Sea Biodiversity Inventorization - India Contribution