ISA embraces diversity and value a wide spectrum of views, cultures, academic and professional backgrounds. Staff of different nationalities come together to work for a common goal regardless of age, gender, religion or disability. ISA is an equality opportunity employer and is proud to have achieved gender parity.
ISA is looking for candidates who:
- are committed to contributing to the sustainable management of deep-sea mineral resources in the Area for humankind;
- are a citizen of an ISA Members;
- have a strong academic background, preferably with a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, or Ph.D;
- have considerable expertise and experience in their profession;
- can work with individuals of different nationalities and cultures.
Information on how to apply can be found on each Job Opening in Inspira. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure that your application is properly submitted. Applications not properly submitted by the given deadline cannot be considered.
For general information on human resources at ISA, please contact us by e-mail or post at the addresses below.
Post: Human Resources, Office of Administrative Services, 14-20 Port Royal Street, Kingston, Jamaica