|Assembly||13-15 December 2021*|
|Council||6-10 December 2021*|
|Finance Committee||Between 30 March and 30 June 2021 (remotely)|
|Legal and Technical Commission||Between 22 March and 30 September 2021 (remotely)|
* Due to the current limitations on the size of physical gatherings, it is requested that States’ delegations be limited to two representatives and delegations of observers be limited to one representative. In addition, delegations with permanent missions in Kingston are encouraged to resort to personnel already present in the country to attend the meetings.
Further details concerning the modalities of participation will be communicated as soon as possible, along with the indicative programmes of work for the Assembly and for the Council. Pre-session official documents in the six languages of the Authority will continue to be posted on the website of the Authority as they become available. Delegates are kindly invited to check the website regularly.
Administrative Services – 26TH Session Of The International Seabed Authority | 6 to 15 December 2021
Accommodation: Various Kingston hotels have special rates for participating members. For reservations, please follow the below online booking procedure:
The Group Attendee code is the ISA21 for both hotels.
- Select link of the hotel from below list.
- Enter # of persons
- Select Group Attendee under add code
- Add ISA21 for both Courtleigh & Jamaica Pegasus
- Update guest
- Select dates
- Confirm date of stay
- Jamaica Pegasus Hotel: Web 3.0 URL Booking Engine 4.0 URL
- Courtleigh Hotel: Web 3.0 URL Booking Engine 4.0 URL
- The Liguanea Club: Home Page
- AC Hotels Marriott: Webpage