Strategic Plan 2024-2028
The ISA Assembly approved the Strategic Plan for the period of 2019-2023 in July 2018 during its 24th session (ISBA/24/A/10). This adoption demonstrates ISA’s commitment to a results-oriented approach and effectiveness.
Pursuant to the decision of Assembly providing for a regular review of the strategic plan and monitoring of its impact, the Secretariat has commissioned an independent assessment of the implementation of the Strategic Plan from 2019 to 2023. The key findings of the report have informed the preparation of a first draft Strategic Plan for the period 2024-2028.
The first draft strategic plan for 2024-2028 was opened for consultations and written feedback from ISA Members and other relevant stakeholders.
Received comments have been collected and addressed by the Secretariat with a view to provide Member States with a second draft of the Strategic Plan 2024-2028, available as ISBA/28/A/7.
A collation of received comments, including rationale on how they have been included in the second draft Strategic Plan 2024-2028, is also available.
The Secretariat is now accepting comments to the second draft Strategic Plan 2024-2028. Comments can be sent to email@example.com no later than 25 July 2023 at 6 pm.
- ISBA/28/A/7 – Consideration for adoption of the Strategic Plan of the Authority for the Period 2024-2028
- Review of the implementation of Strategic Plan 2019-2023 (12 July 2023)
- Review of the implementation of Strategic Plan 2019-2023 (25 May 2023)
- Draft Strategic Plan 2024-2028
- Guiding questions for submissions
- Review of comments received through submissions of stakeholders to the first draft of the SP 2024-2028
Submit comments to:
DEADLINE: 25 July 2023